Nipple stimulation is any type of action focusing on the nipples which leads to erected nipples and pleasurable or erotic feelings.
Nipples have many nerve endings and are very sensitive. Some women can even experience an orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. During masturbation many females employ nipple stimulation to elevate their erotic feelings or to enhance their orgasmic experience (see Combined nipple and clit masturbation). Nipple stimulation is also a part of lesbian or hetero sexual activities. Some ladies are able to climax through pure nipple stimulation, called reaching a nipple orgasm. Self-stimulation of her nipples is called nipple masturbation. The extreme form of nipple stimulation is called nipple torture.
Common Methods of Nipple Stimulation
(Remember: Not all females enjoy nipple stimulation. Some nipples are too sensitive, some are not sensitive at all)
- Nipple tweaking: Rubbing the nipple between thumb and first finger.
- Nipple licking: Oral stimulation of the nipples.
- Pulling nipple: Manual stimulation of the nipples. Also known as "nipple tugging".
- Nipple pinching: Applying pressure to her nipples.
- Suck nipples: To suck on her nipples.
- Suck on her own boobs : She sucks on her own boobs
- Nipple pumping: Applying low pressure to erect nipples and to keep them erect.
- Nipple rings: Used to keep erect nipples erect.
- Nipple clamps or nipple chain: A sex toy to squeeze nipples.
- Nipple clothespins: Another sex toy to squeeze nipples.
- Tied nipples: Also called Nipple Bondage.
- Tuning in Tokyo: Type of nipple stimulation.
- Tug: Type of nipple stimulation.
- Selflicking: Type of nipple stimulation.
- Nipple battle: Nipple vs nipple.
- Suck on her own nipples: Sucking on her own nipples or tits
- Ice nipples: Applying ice on her nipples
- DTS: Double Tit Sucking
- Nipple stretchers: Stretching her nipples with nipple jewelry.
- Nipple shields: Another type of stimulating nipple piercing.
Caution: Nipple stimulation releases a hormone called oxytocin, which is responsible for the let-down reflex to start breastfeeding. (Oxytocin causes the milk to flow within the breast. Also, labor contractions are caused by large quantities of oxytocin.). Intensive sexual nipple stimulation performed frequently (like 4 times a week or more) may cause her breasts to develop milk (see lactation) even if she is not pregnant or breastfeeding. Although this can be true, woman and men should not be afraid of this because the stimulation required is excessive. Typically a woman cannot achieve this reaction, as their nipples will become sore and painful. Additionally, another hormone called prolactyn is required for the breast to produce milk. So have fun !
Preventing Nipple Stimulation
In order to prevent nipple stimulation, so-called chastity bras are used to lock away her nipples from access.