Anal beads are a sex toy. Typically, anal beads are smooth, round spheres made of silicone or plastic. Resembling a short strand of pearls, the beads are connected to one another by a piece of nylon cord or other type of strong rope-like material, with a ring or some other type of handle at one end. Other names for anal beads "ass balls" or "ass beads". Anal beads are inserted into her anus and supposed to sexually stimulate the woman wearing the anal bead as well as prepare her for anal sex. Some anal beads feel soft to the touch, while others are firm and textured. Major stimulation does not occur when wearing the anal beads but when the chained anal beads are slowly pulled out one by one. Since the outer sphincter of the anus has many nerve endings, the sensations produced by the movement of anal beads can cause intense arousal. Once inside, the inner sphincter responds to pressure that the beads — depending on the size — may create sensations.
Some people experience pleasure during insertion. Others enjoy the sensation of the beads being pulled out when reaching orgasm as they can enhance climax. Some folks are able to orgasm exclusively from anal stimulation. Others, however, are more likely to orgasm when the anus and genitals are aroused simultaneously. Anal beads are different then other anal toys becuase they way they are shaped. The beads trigger responses from the sensitive nerve endings in the anus and cause intense arousal, even more so since the beads are all move independanty in the rectum, unlike a butt plug that just holds still. The movement from the anal beads alone is enough to give some women an orgasm and erotically massage the male's prostate gland.
Anal beads vary in design, material, dimensions, weight and number of balls. The huger version of anal beads are called sex balls. Anal beads are used during partner sex as well as during masturbation, e.g. anal masturbation
Important tips to keep in mind include:
- choosing anal beads or other toys that are smooth in texture. These will not tear the lining of the rectum. Sometimes anal beads and other sex toys have a rough seam around each bead. It's important to file these rough edges with an emery board before use.
- making sure that the cord is strong and that the beads are connected securely.
- placing the anal beads inside a condom (so that they are enclosed in a latex or polyurethane condom) before inserting them to keep them clean. It will also make it safer if you're sharing them with your partner. If you choose not to use a condom, consider buying silicone beads rather than plastic, which are porous and more likely to trap bacteria. Anal beads can be washed with mild soap and warm water and need to be completely dry before being put away.
- selecting anal sex toys that have a wide base or handle. This will help ensure that they remain partly outside of the anus at all times. Without this wide end, the toy can slip deep inside the rectum, making removal difficult.
- Never attempt to make your own anal beads. The anal beads made by adult toy manufactuers are heavy duty and high quality, designed for their specific purpose. If the sting ever breaks or the beads fall off from homemade anal beads, that could result in an embarrasing trip to the emergency room!
- To clean your anal beads, use a sex toy cleaner or mild antibacterial soap and water. Lather it good, especially the nylon string and let them dry before putting them away. With proper cleaning, anal beads will provide you with years of hygenic anal pleasure!