|Other type of bras|
|Further related articles|
Persons who are trying to photograph bra wearing candid women are called bra voyeurs.
Many women believe that wearing a bra prevents or slows their breasts from sagging, but researchers, bra manufacturers, and health professionals cannot find any evidence to support the idea. Former Playtex Chief Executive Officer John Dixey told interviewers for the British documentary "Bras, Bare Facts" in 2000, "We have no evidence that wearing a bra could prevent sagging, because the breast itself is not muscle, so keeping it toned up is an impossibility.... There's no permanent effect on the breast from wearing a particular bra. "
Elements of a bra
The basic elements of all bras are
- Two bra-cups to hold and cover both of her tits.
- One bra-band, which goes around her back and connects both bra-cups. The bra band might be adjustable to fit.
- Two bra-straps which go over her shoulder and connect the upper edges the bra-cups with the bra-band. Strapless bras do not have any bra-straps and therefore might lack support of heavier breast sizes against gravity.
Alphabetic List of different Types of Bras
- Cut-out bra: An exposing bra with a peep hole
- Full-cut bra: The standard bra
- Half-Cup bra, also called demi cup bra.
- Nipple free bra: Exposing bra which does not cover her nipples
- Seamless bra: No seams on her titties
- Shelf bra: Exposing bra which doesn't cover the nipple
- Underwire bra: Additional support for her titties
- Lycra bra: Sport bra made of lycra
- Homemade bra: Odd and funny bras made at home
- In order to prevent nipple stimulation, so-called chastity bras are used to lock away her nipples from access.
Worth to be mentioned:
- Hand bra: She uses her hands to simulate a bra
Photos of Bras
Arwen and a hardly necessary bra
The loosening of a bra can be very enjoyable spectacle
An impractical bra of faux diamonds at Fantasy Fest