Missionary sex variations
|Most common sex positions|
|Other sex positions|
|Sex positions for anal sex|
|Kinky sex positions|
Missionary sex variations refer to the different sex positions based on the standard Missionary sex position:
Based on the missionary position, the following variations are known:
Variations of the standard Missionary sex position:
Male Standing Missionary
- The penetrated partner lies on her back. Her legs are spread either straight, pulled up toward her chest, or wrapped around her partner.
- The penetrating partner stands or kneels in front of the woman, facing her, and penetrates her pussy with his penis or applying anal sex.
- The women raises her legs.
- She might bend her knees in the position or keeping her legs straight pointing up
- She might even pull her legs back with her hands as much as she can. This is the most extreme legs-up missionary position. By pulling her legs back, her hip will naturally arch towards her, which means that "angle of attack" changes upward. Furthermore it allows her to watch his penis moving in and out of her pussy. Instead of her pulling her legs back also he can pull her legs back by placing her legs on his shoulders and moving his shoulders towards her face.
Can be performed by two men and one woman or between two woman and one man. Read more under missionary threesome
The anal missionary is used for anal sex. See article: Missionary anal-sex position