Vibrator: A vibrating sex toy and masturbation toy used for vibrator masturbation and sexual stimulation or during sex games like touchless stimulation. While many vibrators are designed to be inserted into her pussy, the vibrations are more effective on clitoris than inside pussy due to the sensitive clitoral nerves. Due to the direct stimulation of the nerves, vibrators can achieve faster and stronger orgasms compared to stimulation with hands and fingers. Vibrators can be made of plastic, silicone, metal and even wood. Although many vibrator are penis shaped, their primary mission is direct clitoral stimulation as many women get most aroused by the ticklish vibration on their clit. Other areas with might be sensitive to vibrations are the inside of her pussy, her anus and her nipples. There are dedicated vibrator designs for each of these regions. There are three main types of stimulation a vibrator can provide: 1) clitoral stimulation, 2) G-spot stimulation (i.e. vibrators intended for insertion, some of which can also be used for clitoral stimulation if the vibration is strong enough at the tip), and 3) simultaneous clitoral and G-spot stimulation (i.e. vibrators with dual stems for simultaneous insertion and clitoral coverage). For some perspective, most women use vibrators for clitoral stimulation (84% of women) with slightly fewer using them for insertion (64% of women), according to the Indiana University survey.
Different Vibrator Types
The most common types of vibrators are:
- Classical Vibrators are penis shaped dildo vibrators: Come in all sizes from very small ones (lipstick vibrators) to extreme huge ones. They might have a special shape to make anal insertion easier. Other special shapes include G-Spot Vibrators which are designed for stimulation of her G-Spot or vibrators with a suction cup.
- Egg-vibrators and bullet vibrators: Come in the shape of eggs or bullets and can be inserted or hold against her pussy.
- Multi-Area Vibrators: Designed to stimulate two or more sensitive regions at the same time, like for example the Roger Rabbit
- Vibrators for direct clit stimulation: This type cannot be inserted due to the huge size of the vibrating head. Also called massager.
- Electric toothbrush
- Wireless sex toy: Wireless remote controlled vibrating device
- Vibrating panty: A panty with inbuilt vibrations.
- Eco vibrator: Manually powered vibrators which do not require any electrical power
- Shoe vibrator: High heeled platform shoes with vibrations
Most vibrator allow to adjust their intensity by a speed control. Highly advanced vibrators allow to select from different types of pre-programmed sequences of different vibrations.
Choosing the right vibrator
Different vibrators provide different stimulation, so experiment and choose your favorite.
- Electric versus battery: Battery-powered vibrators offer more freedom of movement, while electric ones last longer.
- Clitoral vibes: Smaller heads deliver more focused clitoral stimulation, and larger heads spread the vibrations out.
- G-spot stimulation: Choose a curved, firm vibe for effective G-spot massage, which means deep insertion of the vibrator
- Discretiness: Sometimes, she just want a vibrator that doesn’t look like a vibrator (or like an actual penis). Some vibrators have a very discrete design.
- Volume: Nothing in the bedroom should sound like a lawn mower. Most women prefer vibrators that are extremely quiet so the device is less distracting whether alone or with a partner.
- Water Resistance. This can be a huge determinant for a woman if she is looking to take her vibrator in the tub or shower.
Girls and their Vibrator Photos
See article: Vibrator masturbation
Much More Photos And Videos Showing Vibrators In Action